Fairmount Elementary School 2

Posted June 29, 2014
As a previous educator and as a mother I am very dissapointed in this school. I actually had to ask for homework and continually ask what they were learning about so I could help my son. The communication is severely lacking! I am really hoping for a better year!

Fairmount Elementary School 5

Posted July 27, 2010
This school, i would say its way better than Sugar Creek Elem. They gave my son awesome ways to learn!

Fairmount Elementary School 3

Posted September 12, 2009

Fairmount Elementary School 4

Posted August 03, 2009
I love working/teaching at Fairmount! The principal provides wonderful leadership and genuinely cares for the teachers, staff, and students. Our teachers put a lot of time & effort into the students and extra activities with & for them. Parent involvement is picking up and will only improve the positive impact this school can make!

Fairmount Elementary School 5

Posted June 29, 2009
love the teachers they love my child and want the best for him. spend alot of time with the students.

Fairmount Elementary School
120 North Cedar Ave, Independence, MO  64053
Last modified Fairmount Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairmount Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top