Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Giving this school TWO stars is me being kind!! The school looks nice and is very clean and I believe is in a GREAT district but this particular school and it's staff have amazed me with their lack of respect for others (parents/student - my poor child doesn't like the school and he has ALWAYS enjoyed school) and poor parent communication. We will be looking to change home schools or WILL be moving out of district.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

My son hasn't been here long enough to give a fair answer. They do seem confident. Just lack common respect and communication when appropriate.

II love Indian Trails and its staff!! My daughter is in 1st grade and my son is in the pre-k program there,and we have had an awesome experience there so far! I love that they have the kids say their f.I.s.h. pledge and still recognize the impotance of repeating the pledge of allegiance each morning! Awesome school!!!

Last modified Indian Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.