Independence, MO

Posted September 03, 2014
This is such a great school. Our son went to Kindergarten here last year, and we were in love with Mr. Streich and the great and caring staff. Moving into the Sycamore Hills zone of the district has made us realize even more what a gem Three Trails really is.

Posted July 30, 2013
my oldest went here for k, 1, and 2, grade. he has severe adhd. the teachers worked so well with him. so very patient. the teachers communicated very well with me. my youngest also has adhd went here in k, his teacher was also fabulous. I would recommend this school to any child.

Posted May 27, 2009
I have two children that attend this school, great teachers, staff, and lots of parent involvement.

Three Trails Elementary School
11801 East 32nd St South, Independence, MO  64052
Last modified Three Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Three Trails Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top