Independence, MO

Posted September 26, 2013
My son attends this wonderful school, we relocated from Alabama in 2012. My son is very happy at blue hills enjoys going there each morning.his teachers are a joy, i have never been in a school where you are so warmly welcomed,each member of staff has a smile on their faces come rain or shine..the whole staff from Headmistress (principal) to the janitors and other staff make the school so fabulous because there is team work going on, they work together and things get done.there is a genuine love for the children there, it is an honour to allow my litte boy to go to blue hills..all are treated equally and with respect..what an absolutely wonderful school !!!.

Posted August 23, 2013
we like blue hills school. my husband is 72 years old and he went to blue hills as a child. its' a good school. both of our girls went to blue hills school.i would recommend this school to other people. i would recommend any other schools in the fort osage district. my husband and children all graduated from this school district. i was a school bus driver for the district and i had a grade school route at blue hills. i was a volunteer and i helped students read , i read to the kindergarten class and i graded papers. i also helped students get ready for school pictures. my husbands brother and sister went to blue hills and graduated from fort osage. his mother also drove a school bus from fort osage and so did our sister in law. our nieces and nephews went to the other fort osage shools and all graduated from here. i would say that we like the fort osage school district very well. we have a great grand daughter in buckner. she does well and likes her school too!

Posted November 20, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008
I went to school at Blue Hills twelve years ago and at that time it was the best school in the world (opinion). It was my honor to have done my student teaching there and now teach there. We have a staff that loves kids and is working hard to do what is best for kids. I may be biased but I LOVE this school and though I live in another district I will bring my son to work with me when he starts school.

Posted August 06, 2005

Blue Hills Elementary School
1911 North Blue Mills Rd, Independence, MO  64058
Last modified Blue Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top