Bad
Good

The staff goes above, and beyond to help the students at this school. They did everything they could to help my son get on track, and ahead with his individualized needs. We love Elm Grove, and both of my kids LOVE going to school because of them

The experience that I have had as a parent with Elm Grove has been great! All the staff is very nice and helpful. They care about the children there! I cant say that I have ever met anyone there that has not gone out of their way to answer my questions! My son ENJOYS going to school!

I love this school!!. There are great hard working teachers who dedicate their extra time when it is not even required of them. I have never had a problem with anything that Elm Grove has changed, thus I know that it is what is in the best for the children. The principle Mrs.Fore is wonderful and works extra hard. My children have had great experiences at Elm Grove. I give the school 5 star rating.

It is great, The teachers are wonderful , and they have a great lunch staff. I eat with brooke on most fridays.

My son is a 4th grader at Elm Grove (has been here since K) my daughter is in 1rst grade. I absoluetly would promote this school to anyone! The teachers my children have had are wonderful! We have had great experiences and made lifelong friends here.

Last modified Elm Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.