Independence, MO

Bridger Middle School 4

Posted July 19, 2013
While this school may be older than Bingham and Pioneer, it is well maintained and has just as much technology. Bridger has a pool and none of the other schools around here do. The best thing about Bridger is the feeling I get in the building. It feels like home. Teachers and students have good attitudes. The school is very welcoming. If I was offered a position anywhere in the district, I'd choose Bridger.

Bridger Middle School 5

Posted April 08, 2013
my kid love going to school there help her out with any thing. the teacher so nice there .

Bridger Middle School

Posted April 26, 2010
They do a great job with a very lower middle income group of kids. They try to treat everyone the same. There is only a little bullying going on at this school.

Bridger Middle School 4

Posted September 22, 2008
My oldest went to Bridger and loved it there. My youngest is now in 7th grade and loves school. I will say that my oldest wasn't challenged enough in Math.. They did something for with 4 other students and offered them more challenging assignments using High School math.They do go mile to help the students from what I have seen. Kim

Bridger Middle School 1

Posted February 07, 2008
If anything at all, the curriculum isn't challenging enough. My son attends Bridger and is an effortless honor roll student. My 1 complaint about this school is it needs a serious face lift. The school has to be at least 40 years old. Also kudos to Mr John Sutton...an outstanding asset to this district.

Bridger Middle School 5

Posted January 15, 2008
As a student at this school, I am fully aware that all my teachers are doing what they're paid to do. No teacher gets paid enough, but they do it because they like to. This school is amwesome.

Bridger Middle School 2

Posted September 09, 2005
The math cirriculum in this school and the other middle schools is cripling these students. He just continues to fall behind and his math teachers don't seem concerned enough to notify us if he fails unit tests. They continue to move forward to the next unit with out the proper understanding of the previous units. He is not alone. Many students struggle with this cirriculum, yet they continue to push ahead, leaving students 'behind' So much for NCLB!

Bridger Middle School
18200 East M78 Hwy, Independence, MO  64057
Last modified Bridger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bridger Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top