Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Principals, teachers, librarian, attendance secretary and nurse are dedicated, caring and compassionate. Although I believe there could be a better communication system and the secretaries could show my respect to parents, overall I felt this was a good school and my son had a good experience. My son had some health problems and I felt like they went above and beyond to assist us during the process .

Amount of homework: Disagree

This school is not an academic wonder, just a so so school. More concerned about teachers than students.

Not enough room in STEM classes. School is more concerned with protecting teachers than students. District in general is very poorly run. Superintendant shares a secretary with the School Board, so no complaints get to the board. The district is financially irresponsible as well. If you suggest a change, they will spend thousands to make sure smart changes do not happen rather than make smart changes..... Lots of ego out of the folks on the board and running the district. Not a place you want your kids to go if you have expectations of a good education

While this school may be older than Bingham and Pioneer, it is well maintained and has just as much technology. Bridger has a pool and none of the other schools around here do. The best thing about Bridger is the feeling I get in the building. It feels like home. Teachers and students have good attitudes. The school is very welcoming. If I was offered a position anywhere in the district, I'd choose Bridger.

my kid love going to school there help her out with any thing. the teacher so nice there .

They do a great job with a very lower middle income group of kids. They try to treat everyone the same. There is only a little bullying going on at this school.

My oldest went to Bridger and loved it there. My youngest is now in 7th grade and loves school. I will say that my oldest wasn't challenged enough in Math.. They did something for with 4 other students and offered them more challenging assignments using High School math.They do go mile to help the students from what I have seen. Kim

If anything at all, the curriculum isn't challenging enough. My son attends Bridger and is an effortless honor roll student. My 1 complaint about this school is it needs a serious face lift. The school has to be at least 40 years old. Also kudos to Mr John Sutton...an outstanding asset to this district.

As a student at this school, I am fully aware that all my teachers are doing what they're paid to do. No teacher gets paid enough, but they do it because they like to. This school is amwesome.

Last modified Bridger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.