Bad
Good

Posted January 05, 2016
Being a grandma - I have experience with different schools!! Not only my grandson but now my granddaughter attend Bryant. The staff is amazing and Dr. Pye rocks!! Students receive there needs with top notch assistance and care!! Thanks You Bryant!! GMA Becky

Posted December 08, 2014
I feel Bryant Elementary cares a great deal about their students and their success. The principal gets really involved with their school. I always see him outside greeting the children as they go to the door. He knows their names and is very polite.

Posted January 30, 2014
This school is the best school in independence. The teachers there help the students alot. They make sure they are safe and comforted. If they have a speech problem they provide teachers to help.

Posted April 27, 2012
My daughter is a first grader at Bryant. This is an amazing school. The principal Dr Pye and all the great teachers make this school the best in Independence. My daughter has received a wonderful education here, and my son will be going here in another year. Bryant is like a big family. I definitely give this school an A+!

Posted July 27, 2011
My son has been to Bryant for the last 2 years and will be attending his 2nd Grade there this year. His Brother will be joining Bryant this year too. We all love this school. They work well with the students and the Principal has an Amazing personally!! Very much recommend this school!! A+

Posted July 27, 2011
Would like to Thank the Principal and staff for being so awesome to my daughter. They really get to know all of the children by name. I wish I could give the school 6 stars!! They have earned it in my book.

Posted August 18, 2008
My daughter went to Bryant from 2nd through 5 grades, and my son is beginning his second year at there (first grade). the staff is warm and professional, and Dr. Pye is a wonderful, hands-on principal (how does he remember everyones names?). This school, and all the staff, has earned 6 stars!

Posted November 18, 2004
My daughter went to this school for almost two years. I never thought we would have such a wonderful experience in her Kindergarten and 1st grade years. I would just like to thank Dr. Pye, and his staff for the wonderful education you gave to her.

Bryant Elementary School
827 West College, Independence, MO  64050
Last modified Bryant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.