Independence, MO

Posted March 25, 2014
Great school. All the teachers are great, friendly and very supportive. My student went there and it was a great experience for him.

Posted August 29, 2012
This is a great school. My daughter is very happy there. They have very good learning programs and also extracurricular activities like the music club and the talent show. The summer school is also a great program.

Ott Elementary School 3

Posted September 24, 2009

Ott Elementary School 0

Posted September 22, 2009
I have three children that go to Ott this year. My oldest, my daughter has gone here since kindergarten and she is now in fourth grade. My two sons have also gone to Ott since kindergarten. They are now in first and third grade. So I have had children attending Ott for the last five years. I think it is a wonderful school, great teachers and my kids love going there. So I am a happy mom.

Ott Elementary School 4

Posted October 22, 2008

Posted November 29, 2005
We moved from Blue Springs about 3 yrs ago where we were very unhappy with the schools that our kids attended. We are very happy with the the whole school from teachers to activities. This an old school but a great one.

Posted January 16, 2004
My daughter has been going to this school for a few years, my brother and sister went to this school a while back and it has drastically improved! Children learn more than the obvious at most schools, teachers are very good with the children, a lot of activities and parent involvment.

Ott Elementary School
1525 North Noland Rd, Independence, MO  64050
Last modified Ott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ott Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top