Independence, MO

Posted September 25, 2013
Procter Elementery Imove from Atlanta to Independence .My son love the school and the teacher .I really think the school is amazing .

Procter Elementary School 1

Posted December 01, 2011
My child attends this school's Early Education program.We both love his teacher!She's wonderfully down to earth yet professional.She makes the extra effort to work on home issues at school and vice versa. I honestly feel that she cares for my child the way she does her own children.The teacher aides are also wonderful.All staff is firm but loving.My son has flourished in his education and loves attending this school. That being said, it's a shame that Procter is a part of the Independence School District.They are so disorganized!Their offices close about an hour before any parent is out of work. I end up playing phone tag to resolve issues.We receive statements for HUNDREDS more than we actually owe due to system delays!There is little to no inter office communications and every employee has a different explanation of everything.We get a termination letter BI WEEKLY because of these delays .The budget cuts have taken the focus off Independence children and have created desk jockeys trying to justify a job by bullying parents in order to look useful. Sadly, the inaccuracy of the district and the subsequent headache from their incompetence has soured our experience with this school.

Posted January 29, 2010

Posted November 10, 2009

Procter Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2009
This school does a great job with the students. The principal knows everyone, the staff is great, and especially the music teacher has inspired my kids to love music. Their classroom teachers really care about them, too. The lunchroom people are so helpful.

Posted September 26, 2009
Small school, providing excellent individual education for children.

Posted September 18, 2009
the staff is great, school is beautiful, and there great with my daughter

Procter Elementary School 4

Posted May 10, 2009

Procter Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2008
Excellent small school with good parent involvement. Has before and after school program, all day kindergarten and updated building. My kids are now in high school and still go back to Procter to volunteer. (It's a neighborhood school and my kids walk there.)

Procter Elementary School 1

Posted November 04, 2007

Procter Elementary School
1403 West Linden Ave, Independence, MO  64052
Last modified Procter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Procter Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top