Independence, MO

Posted July 21, 2011
This school has been the better than I could have ever hoped for my children. I have one about to finish and one just starting and I am so glad I get to stick around! I have been active in the PTA which is very inclusive, wanting all parents involved! The Teachers and Principal want the best for each child and go above and beyond to make sure everyone is educated well! There are many clubs such as student council, newspaper, basketball, garden club, art club, and many more. If you are looking you have found the place! The feeling you get when you walk in the door is that this is a organized, positive, caring, and learning enviornment. You will feel at home!

Posted January 28, 2010
My son is 3 and in the early learning program (preschool) & it is absolutely fantastic. We started a few months ago and it has been everything we hoped for & more. They are accredited through NAEYC and the teachers are college educated (not the case on either note in many preschools), don't have to be in district-we live in Blue Springs, less expensive than most, 6:30 am-6 pm There is an advocate who unites with the family to provide a continuem of care for the child that extends beyond the classroom (referrals, family crisis assistence etc.) The teachers are loving and warm yet firm and structured. I found the level of educational programming to be far superior to anything in the area. I cannot say enough about the school and would recommend it to anyone who is looking.

Sycamore Hills Elementary School 0

Posted July 13, 2009
This is without a doubt the best school in the Independence School District. It's wonderful to have staff as invested in my daughter as my husband & I are.

Sycamore Hills Elementary School 1

Posted May 27, 2009

Sycamore Hills Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted March 02, 2009

Posted February 24, 2009
i say this school is best for my kids they have learnd more than when they when some other school! sycamore hills is the best plays to send your kids well in my mined it is the princapal Ann Ladwig is very smat and is a great role model this school is better than excellent and eney other word in the world every singal couger in that school is smart nice and loveing the teachers are like antes and uncles or grandmas and grandpas this scool is a great big familey filled with brothers sister moms and dads aunts and uncles grandmas and grandpas this is the scool for you to pick!

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted May 27, 2008
I have had 2 children go through this school from K-6 and K-5 in a 12 year span. The second managed to get 2 of the same teachers as the first. My husband and I love this school! When we bought our house the main concern was to be in the Sycamore district. From the principle down to the janatorial staff nothing but caring persons everywhere. We are saddened this is our child's last year.

Posted January 30, 2008
We love the school and they help the childs with thier work. The teacher are very nice too.

Sycamore Hills Elementary School
15208 East 39th St South, Independence, MO  64055
Last modified Sycamore Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sycamore Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top