Independence, MO
Students enrolled: 1,623

Posted February 24, 2015
I graduated from Truman in 2013, and it is an excellent school. I attended three different high schools in the Metro area, Park Hill South being one of them, and they are no where close to Truman as a whole. The teachers are caring and supportive, and contrary to what others have said you don't have to act up to get attention. I loved everything about this school and I am so proud to be a Patriot alumni!

Posted November 05, 2012
I went to a lot of different schools, but this one was the best one I ever went to. The teachers were always helpful, the students were usually nice, and the extra requirements from teachers and principals for the students always made me push myself harder and exceed my own expectations. The counselors helped me through so many hard times. The entire faculty is just so strong at that school. I am so proud to say that I graduated from Truman High School in 2011.

Truman High School 4

Posted February 07, 2012
i was a student at this school and personally it was one of the best schools that i ever went to!!! I love the studenst, teachers, and staff. everyone is nice and as long as you stay out of it you dont have drama personaly i had barrly any drama. yes, there is inappopriate language but every highschool will have it no crimes!

Posted September 08, 2010
Every teacher I've come into contact with is dedicated and hard-working. Each of them puts effort forth and dedicates much of their own free time toward helping the students of our community.

Truman High School 1

Posted November 15, 2009

Truman High School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
Truman has a great group of students and faculty...respectful and hard working. There is a strong parental presence at the various school events.

Truman High School 0

Posted September 02, 2009
I think truman is great, and against what other people say, truman is a fantastic school. i am currently a sophomore and love truman. we are among the 20 best high schools in the nation, and as a debate student i can say we are in the top 30 of debate schools, as well as having great teachers. We may not have the best sports but is that really what matters in life.

Truman High School 2

Posted May 28, 2009

Truman High School 4

Posted April 22, 2009
Well we will say that I'm still a student at Truman for the fact of, I have not yet walked with my class but no longer attend school. Truman is a great school because they let me be who I wanted and supported me. I will graduate May 17th this year. But before I can do that I have to complete my tech school in the Air Force. Truman High School gave me the chance to do what I never thought I could do, be somebody. I am now out of BMT and in tech school and doing great I got 100% on my last test. All do to Truman and Independence School District. With the programs and academics they offered me, I am now somebody.

Posted March 09, 2009

Truman High School
3301 South Noland Rd, Independence, MO  64055
Last modified Truman High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Truman High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top