Independence, MO
Students enrolled: 1,483

Posted May 13, 2015
An amazing school of character! Won State School Of Character (SSOC) in 2013 Won National School Of Character (NSOC) May 2015

William Chrisman High School 2

Posted January 11, 2014
The staff is cold towards outsiders. In the 10 or so times I've subbed here, I've never felt at home. In all the hundreds of classrooms I've worked in, I've only encountered two that left me completely without sub plans. Both were at Chrisman.

William Chrisman High School 1

Posted August 01, 2013
i don't like the school they don't help with iep's and don't like to talk to parents and my friends probation officer

Posted November 19, 2010
when i was living in independence i went to this school it was the best school that i had for a long time

William Chrisman High School

Posted October 06, 2009
I just that the school is a very good school with a good education inlife.So the teachers can teach the students to learn if they want to go to college after they graduate from william chrisman high school. then they can learn from professors in college and graduate from their high standards in life and the future when they get married and have kids of their own and get wonderful jobs that they can be professional at.And that is why i am proud of the students and teachers and the staff too. Because they are going to learn about everything in life. I think that william chrisman is a wonderful school for parents and students and teachers too. Which i think that we should recommend william chrisman to all new people that are living in independence missouri for the first time.

William Chrisman High School 3

Posted January 07, 2009
William Chrisman is a great school. However, I think it really could do better. The school is strong academically, which is good, but doesn't offer classes that might be at other schools. Also, when comparing scores with other schools, Chrisman might be the same or lower. The athletic teams are also very so so. Chrisman is often in the middle, or the bottom of the pack against other schools. Obviously there is room for improvement there. Chrisman is a good school, but still has much room for imrpovement to make it a great school.

William Chrisman High School 1

Posted July 07, 2007
I am really disappointed in Chrisman's counseling staff. I have repeatedly asked to be updated on my daughter's progress and to be put on mailing lists for school information, newsletters, etc. It was never done. I have never received one mailing from Chrisman. I am not happy with the lack of response by my daughter's counselor. She had gone several times to the office to request an appointment.

Posted June 19, 2007
Chrisman is Great and wonderful school were i attend as a returning sophomore. I love it dearly; the teachers are caring and everything is always taken care of. My personal opinion is that it is the district that makes things go wrong.

Posted December 27, 2004
this school is the best school i ever went to. the teachers are friendly unlike the ones at truman. we have a great sport department. the only thing i can say is this is a wonderful shool to go to!! i am a student at this school.

Posted September 13, 2004
I love the fact that one of my children attend William Chrisman right now and that all my children at one time will attend and graduate from there. There are teachers there like Mr. Ken Johnston and other fabulous facilty that really cares for our children. Not just as teachers but as mentors and friends as well. I will do all I can do to support this wonderful High School and am proud to call myself a parent of a Chrisman Bear

William Chrisman High School
1223 North Noland Rd, Independence, MO  64050
Last modified William Chrisman High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Chrisman High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top