Bad
Good

An amazing school of character! Won State School Of Character (SSOC) in 2013 Won National School Of Character (NSOC) May 2015

The staff is cold towards outsiders. In the 10 or so times I've subbed here, I've never felt at home. In all the hundreds of classrooms I've worked in, I've only encountered two that left me completely without sub plans. Both were at Chrisman.

i don't like the school they don't help with iep's and don't like to talk to parents and my friends probation officer

when i was living in independence i went to this school it was the best school that i had for a long time

I just that the school is a very good school with a good education inlife.So the teachers can teach the students to learn if they want to go to college after they graduate from william chrisman high school. then they can learn from professors in college and graduate from their high standards in life and the future when they get married and have kids of their own and get wonderful jobs that they can be professional at.And that is why i am proud of the students and teachers and the staff too. Because they are going to learn about everything in life. I think that william chrisman is a wonderful school for parents and students and teachers too. Which i think that we should recommend william chrisman to all new people that are living in independence missouri for the first time.

William Chrisman is a great school. However, I think it really could do better. The school is strong academically, which is good, but doesn't offer classes that might be at other schools. Also, when comparing scores with other schools, Chrisman might be the same or lower. The athletic teams are also very so so. Chrisman is often in the middle, or the bottom of the pack against other schools. Obviously there is room for improvement there. Chrisman is a good school, but still has much room for imrpovement to make it a great school.

I am really disappointed in Chrisman's counseling staff. I have repeatedly asked to be updated on my daughter's progress and to be put on mailing lists for school information, newsletters, etc. It was never done. I have never received one mailing from Chrisman. I am not happy with the lack of response by my daughter's counselor. She had gone several times to the office to request an appointment.

Chrisman is Great and wonderful school were i attend as a returning sophomore. I love it dearly; the teachers are caring and everything is always taken care of. My personal opinion is that it is the district that makes things go wrong.

Last modified William Chrisman High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.