Immaculate Conception School 5

Posted December 02, 2005
I have 3 children attending Immaculate Conception school and I feel they are having a very postive experience. They are learning alot and all of them love their teachers. The parents at IC are very involved with the school and programs available. My oldest child is a senior this year at Jackson public school, he also attended IC for his elementary education. He was well ahead of the other children in his 9th grade class at public school after graduating 8th grade at IC. He felt that the curriculum was easier at the public school. I would not even consider sending my children to any other school than Immaculate Conception.

Immaculate Conception School
300 South Hope Street, Jackson, MO  63755
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top