Jackson, MO

South Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2014
South was a great school when we lived in Jackson. My son attended K-2 before we moved and we have yet to find a school that ever remotely came close to South. Every year my son says he wishes he could go back. If we weren't a military family we would return in a heart beat! Great school and great teachers!

Posted November 03, 2009
There are ton of activities always happening. We are always giving our teachers appreciation parties (ex: soup day, salad day). Everyone gets so involved. The school is a clean, fun and exciting envirorment to learn in.

Posted September 17, 2009
South Elementary has teachers who go the extra mile for their kids. From teachers who do cartwheels when every child earns As on spelling tests to teachers who invite grandparents like me to talk about 'the old days' when I marched with Martin Luther King. It's a warm and welcoming school:)

Posted February 20, 2008
my daughter attends kinder. at south and loves her teacher and is learning above expectations they are very helpful in situations really have nothing but good to say

South Elementary School
1701 South Hope St, Jackson, MO  63755
Last modified South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top