No rating

St Peter Interparish Catholic School

Private | PK-8 | 487 students

Living in Jefferson City

Situated in a small town neighborhood. The median home value is $124,300. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $560.

Posted July 2, 2012

St. Peter Interparish Catholic School was a great investment in my children's future. Education is so important, and my children receiving an education from St. Peter is priceless. It prepared them so much for college and they are now able to study whatever they want.

Posted February 6, 2012

This is a great school for your children to learn academically and socially. The teachers have thought my children so much and I'm very pleased as a parent. Enrolling my children into St. Peters School was the best investment of their lives and mine. -Karen

Posted October 12, 2010

I love the small class room sizes, I love the fact that God is in their everyday life, and I think the teachers & administrators truly care about our children and their education.

Posted October 12, 2010

ST PETERS INTERPARISH CATHOLIC SCHOOL TEACHES ALL CHILDREN CHRISTIAN VALUES, RESPECT, AND INTEGRITY.

Posted May 20, 2010

I love St. Peters because my children receive a top notch academic education as well as moral guidelines of our faith.

Posted February 16, 2010

I have gone to St.Peters for more than half my lifetime and i have enjoyed every minute of it. I have made tons of new friends and have learned lots. We have the best teachers who always make sure we understand things and we also do many activities throughout a school day. I will be very sad when I graduate.
—Submitted by a student

Posted October 24, 2009

The reasons I am so happy to have my daughter enrolled in St. Peter School are too many to mention! For starters, this school goes beyond the basics of education. They are teaching my daughter important life lessons. They teach compassion, respect for herself and others, character and personal faith. I also like the fact that she is held accountable for her behavior and actions. Classes are tough, but so is life and I want her to be prepared. The teachers and staff at St. Peter School care about not only the academic well being of the student, but their personal well being too. Students are well rounded when they leave St. Peter, I see that in the many graduates I encounter. This is an amazing place to grow and learn and I am so lucky to be able to send my daughter here!

Posted September 18, 2009

It's a great place to let your children grow and learn.

Posted September 18, 2009

We have a very diverse student population including special needs children and the school appreciates and stresses how this enriches the education of all the children in the school.

Posted September 18, 2009

The teachers and staff are wonderful. They strive to make sure all students treat each other as they would like to be treated.

Posted September 18, 2009

The teachers are excellent with our children. A great learning and friendly environment.

Posted September 17, 2009

Our school is special because of the wonderful faculty and students, including many special needs students. There are not many Catholic schools specially set up for the inclusion of students with a variety of handicapped conditions, and that is what sets our school apart from the rest. Students with Down's Syndrome can be seated right next to nonhandicapped classmates, and both benefit from the experience. My 4 children have all received an outstanding education, but the compassion and caring and reaching out to help each other and cheer each other on, is probably the type of experience that you can't put a price on.

Posted September 17, 2009

I love St.Peter School because the students are friendly. The teachers are strict but are willing to help and never seem annoyed when you have to ask for help, even if its more than once
—Submitted by a student

Posted September 17, 2009

Not only does St Peters provide our children with a first rate education but our children are also taught the importance of values, morals,honesty and general responsibility. It is a perfect example of parents, faculty, and students working together to accomplish a common goal.

Posted September 17, 2009

It's been an institution that has given the highest excellence in learning for years. I'm proud to say I went through it and my children and now my grandchildren have the opportunity to receive their education from there. May it continue for many years do that for our children and our future generations of children.

Posted September 17, 2009

I love the respect that it instills in my children. The teachers are great, they go the extra mile with my children.Also the pride my children have when they say they go to St. Peters is amazing to see and hear.

Posted September 16, 2009

My children are 4th generation students at St.Peter School. We have a wonderful principal and teaching staff that set high goals for the children to strive for. We also have a wonderful Athletics Director/PE teacher who does a great job running all our the sports programs and keeping our kids active.

Posted February 25, 2009

The first day of school was always a nerve-racking experience. I would drop my son off and drive away with a knot in the pit of my stomach as I watched him hesitantly make his way into school, like he was uncertain of what to expect even though we had attended open houses and he knew who his teacher was and where his classroom was. When we enrolled him in St. Peters, Mrs. Mauer had the insight to see that this was a kid who needed to know his environment. She offered him a tour of the school, and was accommodating to his requests, questions and curiosities all the way from the basement up! When we left, my son looked at me with light in his eyes and a toothy grin and said Mom, that school is awesome! And the rest is history! From the first day I dropped him off at St. Peters I pulled away watching him bound up the stairs and into school with a sense of confidence. Every year since I am always amazed at how well students are able to smoothly transition from one grade to the next and build on the lessons of the previous year. I have also been blown away at the fine arts experiences these kids get that will no doubt serve them in so many facets of the future. To me it really shows not only the level of professionalism and experience of our teachers, but the genuine care and efficient system of communications that is in place. It really makes all the difference!

Posted July 27, 2008

My Kids love St. Peters. Excellent teachers & staff with exciting curriculum

Posted June 30, 2008

My daughter had so much fun at this school! She has made a ton of friends and learned things that I didn't even start learning until high school! She said how badly she would miss it when she graduated.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 1% 2%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Roman catholic
Associations
  • NCEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Diocese of Jefferson City

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

314 West High Street