PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St. Peter Interparish Catholic School was a great investment in my children's future. Education is so important, and my children receiving an education from St. Peter is priceless. It prepared them so much for college and they are now able to study whatever they want.

This is a great school for your children to learn academically and socially. The teachers have thought my children so much and I'm very pleased as a parent. Enrolling my children into St. Peters School was the best investment of their lives and mine. -Karen

I love the small class room sizes, I love the fact that God is in their everyday life, and I think the teachers & administrators truly care about our children and their education.

ST PETERS INTERPARISH CATHOLIC SCHOOL TEACHES ALL CHILDREN CHRISTIAN VALUES, RESPECT, AND INTEGRITY.

I love St. Peters because my children receive a top notch academic education as well as moral guidelines of our faith.

I have gone to St.Peters for more than half my lifetime and i have enjoyed every minute of it. I have made tons of new friends and have learned lots. We have the best teachers who always make sure we understand things and we also do many activities throughout a school day. I will be very sad when I graduate.

The reasons I am so happy to have my daughter enrolled in St. Peter School are too many to mention! For starters, this school goes beyond the basics of education. They are teaching my daughter important life lessons. They teach compassion, respect for herself and others, character and personal faith. I also like the fact that she is held accountable for her behavior and actions. Classes are tough, but so is life and I want her to be prepared. The teachers and staff at St. Peter School care about not only the academic well being of the student, but their personal well being too. Students are well rounded when they leave St. Peter, I see that in the many graduates I encounter. This is an amazing place to grow and learn and I am so lucky to be able to send my daughter here!

It's a great place to let your children grow and learn.

We have a very diverse student population including special needs children and the school appreciates and stresses how this enriches the education of all the children in the school.

The teachers and staff are wonderful. They strive to make sure all students treat each other as they would like to be treated.

Last modified St Peter Interparish Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8