Jefferson City, MO

Helias High School 1

Posted March 05, 2012
I attended Helias and I am very sorry I did. I had a few good teachers, but many member of the staff are not high quality teacher and have no business being educators. Over all the school is over hyped and I feel I could have received a much better education at a different institution.

Posted October 13, 2009
As a graduate, I cannot imagine going to a greater high school. Helias provides great opportunities, a caring and supportive staff, friendly and loving atmosphere from students, and tremendous school pride. Every day I am thankfull I went to Helias High School.

Helias High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I attended a school out of the area until last year....Helias is 100% better. The teachers expect more from you but they also are willing to work with each student on a one on one basis as well as classroom setting. They have really great coaches that let anyone try a sport even if it is new to them. I feel proud to be a Crusader!

Posted June 23, 2009
Helias is a great high school! It has an amazing dedicated staff that brings the best out of its academic program. The student atmosphere is another thing that gets to me. Once you become a part of Helias you get to build strong friendships that last. The Christian values of Helias are also outstanding. Many opprotunities become available for stundents to practice their faith openly and freely. Not only does Helias offer a tremendous athletic program, but being a member myself I can say that its music department is also truly amazing...and growing!

Posted June 21, 2009
i loved helias. i just graduated last year, and i cannot imagine having a better high school experiance. that's the thing about helias, its an experience. yes, academics are important, but at helias, i learned about more than just the civil war, or momentum. i learned how to be a better person. i learned how to appreciate the people around me, how to look at life through other's eyes, and most importantly to me, i learned that there was always more out there than helias high school. the mission trips i went on, changed the way i view life, we saw how bad things could get, and we got to help build people back up. helias instilled in me a lifetime of service, and for that, i am so grateful. helias taught me so much, and i would recommend any parent to send their child there. you can't beat it!

Posted December 28, 2008
I am very happy with Helias High School. I have been a part of some other schools and Helias demands more from its students. Its academics has not slipped a bit. Helias challenges its students to become not good but great citizens.

Posted October 19, 2008

Helias High School 0

Posted October 13, 2008
Unfortunately the Helias High School of past has lost sacrificed some of its best teachers and academics at the cost of egos and athletics. I'm glad our children have graduated because they got the best the school had to give

Helias High School 1

Posted December 15, 2007
Helias likes to claim to be superior to other school. Yet many of their teachers and the focus on academics are poor.

Helias High School 4

Posted September 13, 2007
I believe the school offers students the opportunity to fully develop into well rounded young adults and prepares them well for most colleges. I appreciate the smaller enrollment, drug testing knowledge that the teachers know each student well. I agree that no school is perfect, the new leadership has come in with an open mind and is constantly looking for ways to improve and take the school to a new level.

Helias High School