Jefferson City, MO
After care: No

Posted May 14, 2015
I care about my students. I hope I have influenced them to be successful, however they might define success. I still keep in touch with many of my former students and continue to celebrate their work as servants to the Kingdom, as parents, and as future contributors to their community.

Posted March 07, 2015
I attended Helias High School for 1 semester of freshman year, but then I moved to Kansas and I now currently go to public school. There is a huge difference in the way they provide education. The grading scale is a lot more advanced and there's a good amount of homework every night, but if you study and pay attention it's not bad. Whenever I got to public school, it was such a breeze! I already knew half the stuff they taught me and getting good grades wasn't difficult at all. Despite getting a great deal of homework every night, (which actually isn't a bad thing if you're looking for an outstanding education) Helias is definitely a great school. It not only has high expectations for education, but as well as basic morals and values. Helias regularly has assemblies from insperational people who tell us about their stories and experiences. I have definitely found myself having a closer relationship with God. Even if you aren't catholic and you're just looking for a great school to put your child in for a better education, Helias is a good option. I definitely miss being a Sader. I have made so many great friends and I would go back in a heartbeat if I could.

Helias High School 1

Posted March 05, 2012
I attended Helias and I am very sorry I did. I had a few good teachers, but many member of the staff are not high quality teacher and have no business being educators. Over all the school is over hyped and I feel I could have received a much better education at a different institution.

Posted October 13, 2009
As a graduate, I cannot imagine going to a greater high school. Helias provides great opportunities, a caring and supportive staff, friendly and loving atmosphere from students, and tremendous school pride. Every day I am thankfull I went to Helias High School.

Posted September 17, 2009
I attended a school out of the area until last year....Helias is 100% better. The teachers expect more from you but they also are willing to work with each student on a one on one basis as well as classroom setting. They have really great coaches that let anyone try a sport even if it is new to them. I feel proud to be a Crusader!

Posted June 23, 2009
Helias is a great high school! It has an amazing dedicated staff that brings the best out of its academic program. The student atmosphere is another thing that gets to me. Once you become a part of Helias you get to build strong friendships that last. The Christian values of Helias are also outstanding. Many opprotunities become available for stundents to practice their faith openly and freely. Not only does Helias offer a tremendous athletic program, but being a member myself I can say that its music department is also truly amazing...and growing!

Posted June 21, 2009
i loved helias. i just graduated last year, and i cannot imagine having a better high school experiance. that's the thing about helias, its an experience. yes, academics are important, but at helias, i learned about more than just the civil war, or momentum. i learned how to be a better person. i learned how to appreciate the people around me, how to look at life through other's eyes, and most importantly to me, i learned that there was always more out there than helias high school. the mission trips i went on, changed the way i view life, we saw how bad things could get, and we got to help build people back up. helias instilled in me a lifetime of service, and for that, i am so grateful. helias taught me so much, and i would recommend any parent to send their child there. you can't beat it!

Posted December 28, 2008
I am very happy with Helias High School. I have been a part of some other schools and Helias demands more from its students. Its academics has not slipped a bit. Helias challenges its students to become not good but great citizens.

Posted October 13, 2008
Unfortunately the Helias High School of past has lost sacrificed some of its best teachers and academics at the cost of egos and athletics. I'm glad our children have graduated because they got the best the school had to give

Helias High School 1

Posted December 15, 2007
Helias likes to claim to be superior to other school. Yet many of their teachers and the focus on academics are poor.

1305 Swifts Highway, Jefferson City, MO  65109