9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Calvary Lutheran High School 1

Posted March 14, 2014
I went to Calvary Lutheran high school in Jefferson Coty Missouri and had a TERIBLE experience. Majority of the parents agree that the principle and English teacher is bullies to the students. The English teacher introduces books with 50-60 curse words in it. I transferred out 3/4 into the school year due to lies from administration and lies from teachers. I only had good experiences with three teachers. The main reason why I transferred out was due to the world religion class I was in. They made us worship in an Islamic manner facing Mecca in a prostrate position. We were told of we didn't do this three times a day for a week then we would fail the assignment. We had a terrible experience at this school.

Calvary Lutheran High School 5

Posted March 25, 2011
I am a junior at Calvary and have attended it my entire high school career. Calvary is like a home to me. The teachers are caring, the principal is helpful, and the other students are great people. I choose Calvary over the public school and the Catholic school because of its size and atmosphere. Calvary offers opportunities I would not have at any other school in Jefferson City.

Calvary Lutheran High School
2525 Route B, Jefferson City, MO  65101
Last modified Calvary Lutheran High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Calvary Lutheran High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top