Bad
Good

great school, i wouldnt want my children any where else. thanks for the hard work and dedication to our children

My son attends Kindergarten at Belair and loves his teacher and everyone there at school. He is motivated and challenged by the teachers which in my eyes is great.

My grandson goes to Belair School and its a very good school.

My child is in Kindergarten at Belair and I think her teacher is wonderful. I'm bothered by the fact that summer school is by invitation only though. I'd think a school with such a high student to teacher ratio would be more inclined to improve overall test scores by allowing those eager to continue learning over the summer to attend. Summer scholl is not, at least for us, a free daycare. I run my own in-home daycare so this is not an issue for us. I'm troubled by the idea that any student making 'average grades' or better is being denied this opportunity and hate to think the main reasoning be nothing more than budget constraints. I, like many other parents, volunteer in the classroom to help lighten the teachers workload. I hope this issue will be addressed before the next school year ends.

I am a grandparent of a first grader and have found the teachers at Belair to be the most pleasant, understanding teachers in the JC Public School System.

Last modified Belair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.