Jefferson City, MO

Posted December 15, 2014
I can't say enough wonderful things about this great school. My daughter loves it. It is just small enough that she knows more than half the school, and she is a first grader! Her teachers have always gone above and beyond what I would expect from teachers. The teachers wear their hearts on their sleeves and you can tell. There is a lot of parental involvement. While I was growing up, Cedar Hill was the best school, 20 years later, I would still say it is the best! Anytime I mention that my child goes to Cedar Hill, I get lots of compliments about how lucky we are to live in this school district.

Posted September 25, 2013
Cedar Hill Elementary is an amazing school!! I am now on my second child at Cedar Hill and have nothing but wonderful things to say about the staff and the other kids AND parents at the school. Anytime you mention in the Jefferson City community that your child attends Cedar Hill you will hear "wow, that is a great school, you are lucky." And it is VERY TRUE!!

Posted February 08, 2007
My son is a kindergarten this year 06'-07' and is already learning so much I couldn't teach him. Cedar Hill's possitive environment has really helped his self esteem. I wish there was better communication between home and school but I feel encuraged to call and talk to or leave a message for his teacher at any time. She always calls back with in a few hours. I love that! Parents are encouraged to be as involved as possible. They have assemblies each month to give out awards and really encourage the students to do their best. My son loves school and hates to miss even if he is sick. The diversity level is pleasent but not overwhelming like a lot of the surrounding schools. Also the reading program is, in my opinion, one of the best. They are also excellent at properly ande safely transporting students to and from school. ^_^

Posted March 07, 2005

Posted October 13, 2004
If you are considering sending your children to cedar hill our family would highly recommend it. We switched schools from a local private school to cedar hill. One of the best choices i have ever made. We were welcomed with open arms by everyone. We have a new principal this year and what a great addition to cedar hill. My son has never been more happy with every homeroom teacher he has had. His grades went up & have been up ever since he started cedar hill. Individual attention is a+. My daughter started kindergarten this year and brings home outstanding work every day. Super parent involvement, caring faculty and principal leadership is what makes a great school! thank you cedar hill! jennifer mckay timbers

Cedar Hill Elementary School
1510 Vieth, Jefferson City, MO  65109
Last modified Cedar Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Hill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top