Jefferson City, MO

Posted February 26, 2009
I have three children that attend this school, however our experience, from riding the bus to the principal and to a teacher has not been a good experience this year. The school overall needs to be more aware of the many faces of their children and try a litter harder to connect.

Posted October 01, 2008
My husband's son attends this school and his grades are great but we have not had a good experience this year. I believe that this is due to his teacher and acknowledge that his previous two years have been great fastastic.

South Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2008

Posted July 14, 2008
This is a great school! Lots of diversity-with students and the types of teaching. I love the fact my child goes to this school! I don't feel the teachers look tired. My child has always felt welcomed and the teachers really care how he learns.

South Elementary School 2

Posted May 12, 2007
Some great teachers, majority appear tired and do not appear to enjoy their environment. Lots of special needs at this school as well as lots of transferring.

South Elementary School
707 Linden Dr, Jefferson City, MO  65109
Last modified South Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
South Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top