Thorpe J. Gordon Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2013
My son is a first grader at Thorpe Gordon Elementary. Recently, I volunteered to assist with picture day (making sure faces were clean, collars were straight, etc.) I was extremely impressed with the behavior of these kids. They were excited about getting their pictures taken, but they were respectful, polite and listened and followed directions very well. They let me wipe their faces, comb their hair,stayed in line, and were respectful to their classmates, the photographer, and myself. Another day, I volunteered for the grandparents donut day and saw the same thing. As we were putting up the tables and chairs at the end, several of the young boys began helping with the chairs without being asked. I feel that this is not only a result of good parenting, but the strong message of respect--for your elders, your fellow classmates, and yourself--that is taught at the school and re-enforced throughout by the entire faculty and staff, that makes this a great school. I was impressed, pleased, and proud of these children.

Thorpe J. Gordon Elementary School 4

Posted October 26, 2009

Thorpe J. Gordon Elementary School 5

Posted December 17, 2007

Thorpe J. Gordon Elementary School
1101 Jackson, Jefferson City, MO  65101
Last modified Thorpe J. Gordon Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thorpe J. Gordon Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top