Jefferson City, MO

Posted September 19, 2013
This is a great School and will recommend. I think school is doing a great job with are community.

Posted May 29, 2013
Good academics and other extra curricular activities. Teachers are very nice and pay attention on kids.

Posted May 07, 2008

Posted September 06, 2006
We have been very pleased at West. This is my oldest child's last year at West. We have had a very positive experience there. There is a low turnover rate among teachers which I think speaks volumes about the school. The leadership from the principal is wonderful. She does a great job running the school in a supportive, professional manner. The PTA is strong and the overall parental involvement is good. I feel that my children have had wonderful academic and cultural opportunities at West. I feel that my children are receiving an excellent education but are also able to enjoy their childhood. They are not pushed so hard to be 'overachievers' that they miss out on a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a child. West had figured out an appropriate balance between the two. My thanks go out to the school and its teachers.

West Elementary School
100 Dix Rd, Jefferson City, MO  65109
Last modified West Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top