Jefferson City, MO

Posted February 16, 2010
I want to take time to thank the reading teacher for helping my child learn to read. forgot her name but she did a miracle for my child Danielle Bacon. Thank you so much for your help. Daniell appreciates it too. Mom debra

Posted November 21, 2009
My children have attended Lawson for the past 3 years. We love the teachers and the quality of education they get there. The teachers are very dedicated and caring, and the parents we've met through PTO are great, too.

1105 Fairgrounds Rd, Jefferson City, MO  65109
Last modified Clarence Lawson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarence Lawson Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top