Posted January 13, 2011
My daughter attends school here, as did I. She has the same teachers I had when I was there. Where can you find that kind of loyalty and dedication anywhere in the world, let alone in a school. To walk your child in and you're greeted with a hug and how are you because they remember you. 99% of these students are above grade level. They are instilled with morals and proper etiquette. I think the staff and students are extraordinary. I couldn't imagine a better place to send you children. I have 2 younger children and hope that the wonderful staff is still around.

Posted December 27, 2010
I am the mother of three and all of them have gone through St. Mary's. My oldest began in the first grade while the other two began in the preschool program. On recent tests, my child scored a full grade and a half above the national average. The teachers are not so overwhelmed that you can't talk to them about your child. The SMART board in each classroom is a plus and the small class sizes are wonderful.

Posted October 07, 2010
My daughter is in the 5th grade and started St. Mary's in preschool. We have had a great experience and find the staff and other parents extremely supportive and caring. The students are attentive and come to school wanting to learn. Each classroom has a SMART Board and class size is small. Spanish class begins in 1st grade. Parents are very involved. Uniforms are a plus.

Posted July 22, 2010
I think it's a wonderful place to not only bring your kids up with Christian values but also to help them accel academically. They are far for advanced in their teaching than public schools of the same grade levels.

St Marys Catholic Elementary School
931 Byers Avenue, Joplin, MO  64801
Last modified St Marys Catholic Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
St Marys Catholic Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top