PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)

Superintendent runs the school with little or no accountability. The school has had at least 11 resignations this year alone due to poor administration. Stay away.

I've gone to College Heights since Kindergarten, and my experience has been very good. As a high schooler, I know from experience that the high school teachers at College Heights earnestly care about their students on a personal level. They go to great lengths to help with class work, scholarships, college applications, standardized testing, and even just personal questions about faith. I feel that the academic curriculum of the high school is very good. Many students who have taken higher level classes such as Chemistry or Calculus have come back and said that it more than prepared them for college.

Keeping in mind that this is a Christian school, other than in the science area, I feel the overall academic program more than prepares the students for college. I have had 2 children attend College Heights since Kindergarten and both have been challenged academically. Socially, I believe that the students are a little too isolated from the rest of the community and this contributes some to a lack of social preparedness for college life. . As far as student life goes, there are multiple opportunities for extra-curricular activities but the sports programs, other than track and volleyball, seem to not be run by volunteers rather than what I would consider 'professional coaches'. From a disciplinary standpoint, be prepared for boy students to be treated more severely than girl students.

I love it. it is really good and Christ centered . God is really the main focus. I really recommend it you can learn a lot.

I am a student at College Heights and it has impacted me in more ways than one. The teachers are amazing and they really care about the students. The student teacher ratio is fantastic and because of the school I will be going to UNC with full ride scholarships. They have brought me up to stand firm in my faith and I am very grateful.

I attended this school for two years of high school. They have grown, but they haven't changed. The still maintain an anti science worldview. They did not prepare me at all for any academic rigor. They were merely something that occupied two years of my time while growing up.

I love the school. Teachers care for the students and I get a great education. I will be exceedingly prepared for college.

Our children have been in CHCS for 3 years now (HS). The school is great in many respects--especially academics. It is a little lacking in sports and extra-curr, but for the price it is the best bargain in the nation...we have asked around in travels. Most of the teachers are wonderful, but a few are just too AR for us (everyone is different). It is well worth the price for a christian environment!!

College Heights Christian School builds character and prepares students for the rigors of college workloads. CHCS has the best Volleyball program in the four state area. The coach really cares. She is not out to win awards, but to graduate girls with college scholorships to help ensure success in their next phase of life.

Last modified College Heights Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12