Joplin, MO

Posted November 16, 2013
This my son's third year at MLS. The teachers are caring and dedicated. I am very happy how well rounded he is becoming due to the schools teaching and leadership.

Martin Luther School 0

Posted March 06, 2009
The best Joplin has to offer. My little guy just started in the preschool this year, and has grown tremendously along with the other students. Great teachers, loving atmosphere, quality for the money. I highly recommend Martin Luther School in Joplin.

Posted July 23, 2007
My 9 year old was in this school last year and will be in it this year. It's first rate! I like the traditional curriculum, and small cosy classrooms, and it is nice having under 20 kids in the whole grade. I'm Catholic, and I tithe, so the local Catholic school would be free to my child, but this school is better.

Posted December 31, 2006

Posted June 18, 2006
My son has attended MLS since pre-k and is now ready to enter 6th grade here. He enjoys it very much. The teachers and principal are all awsome you can't ask for any better. All the trips to Washington DC StLouis and Heits Point are a great experience for the kids. They have all kinds of sports, band, choir. The parent involvement has been great, we all are like one big happy family. MLS rocks. My son is upset that it only goes to the 8th grade, but knows that when he graduates he will have the best schooling under him for highschool.

Posted February 01, 2006
My son attended mls k-7 then transferred to chcs in joplin--he's now a sophomore. Mls gave my son an excellent academic foundation to continue his education at a challenging & academically difficult high school. We keep in touch with many mls families & know that 99% of the kids that move on, to no matter what school after mls, do very well academically & are well grounded kids. We will be forever grateful for the good & sound foundation that our son received at our beloved mls. Parent involvement is abundant, teacher quality & leadership quality is excellent. This is a sweet, safe, loving, christian based environment. For a small school, they do great things--trips to washington dc, st. Louis, science fairs. The annual spaghetti supper is always a blessed event & great fun--alumni return annually just to see their mls friends. We've only missed it 1 time since 1995!

Posted February 23, 2004
This is a great place to send your kids. Unlike public school now days you don't have to worry about over crowding in the class rooms. They are just right and enable the teachers to give the students the attention they need.

Martin Luther School