Emerson Elementary School 3

Posted August 25, 2008

Posted December 28, 2007
The comment made about the principal in 2005 is 100% correct, but since then a new principal has taken over and she is wonderful! She is working very hard to turn the school around and so are the teachers!

Emerson Elementary School 1

Posted November 30, 2007

Posted November 10, 2006
I am very impresed with the level of education my children are recieving at emerson elementary. I have a kindergartner and a first grader my kindergartner is almost reading and my first grader reads very well. We have an awesome full time principal who is very dedicated to our childrens success, she truly cares about our kids and does everything in her power to make everyone safe and happy while learning, i could not ask for a better group of teachers. We are trying new methods of getting parents involved. My overall review of the school is i am very satisfyed with the staff and the education my kids are recieving. A+

Posted May 06, 2006
i am very pleased with emerson the staff there really seem to care about the children they have done a wonderful job with my children my kindergarten can read my second grader actully loves to go to school!

Emerson Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2005
I am sorry to say anyone who send their children to this school, their children will not get a very good education. The principal really don't care how the children act and she isn't there half the time. There are many bullies in this school and the district doesn't seem to really care. I live in this district and I decided to pay to send my children to a better school so they will have a good education.

Emerson Elementary School
1301 S. Duquesne Road, Joplin, MO  64802
Last modified Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5
Emerson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top