Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

We absolutely love Stapleton school. Although we didn't have the best registration experience as the old secretary was awful, the new administration in the building seems to have things together. We have two children in the school and their teachers are fabulous. The building is clean and in order. Our children have made good friends and the motto at Stapleton is respect and good behavior which seems to be working well for them. We are very pleased.

I checked great schools when I was looking for houses. Stapleton was rated so highly that I was excited to be moving to such a great school district. Which makes my letdown so much harder to swallow. From the moment we walked through the doors I was struck with the lack of communication but shrugged it off as coming in halfway through the year. The next 4 months were spent dealing with inexperienced teachers, ineffective administration and downright incompetence in the hands of the principal, who seems more concerned with saving face than helping children succeed. Ratings can be so deceiving.

I think the education provided at Stapleton surpasses any & all Mohela public schools, in the Joplin community. It is obvious the teachers care about my children, & want what is best for the children that attend this school. If you have ever had the blessing, of having a child, receive Ms. Headley, you know what I mean. The teachers at this school create relationships that change lives...both with children & parents.

I am glad my kids attend Stapleton. I think they take a real interest in our kids.

Last modified Stapleton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.