Kansas City, MO

Chouteau Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2009
I am a parent and the principal. My wife and I chose to bring our son to Chouteau instead of his home school in Liberty. We both felt that our son would receive the kind of personal attention that all students deserve. Chouteau is a place where everyone is welcomed and valued. We will take care of your most treasured asset each day and make sure that they receive the best possible education.

Posted February 16, 2009
The teachers really stay close to the childs work, if they get behind they will e-mail the parent. They work with the parents.

Chouteau Elementary School 0

Posted January 30, 2009
I had 3 kids who attended Chouteau for Pre-school, kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade. We loved the small town atmosphere where everyone knows each other. The staff was always helpful, great communication, and truly loved their students. We have since moved to arizona where unfortunately we had the opposite experience. We loved Chouteau! - The Colby Family

Posted July 24, 2008

Posted February 03, 2007

Chouteau Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2005
We evacuated from Hurricane Katrina ( Slidell, LA) and we are staying with my sister in KCMO...we enrolled our daughter in Kindergarten at Chouteau Elementary and she has been very happy at this school. We have been happy with the staff who welcomed her and us with open arms. Thank you to the Staff of Chouteau Elementary. We may just transfer to Missouri permantly. - The Gibson's

Chouteau Elementary School 4

Posted October 27, 2004
I was a student at Chouteau and now my son is a student here. We love it! The class sizes are small and the teachers really care about the kids. The Library and computer lab are great and up to date. I am proud to say that we are a Chouteau Elementary School family!

Chouteau Elementary School
3701 North Jackson, Kansas City, MO  64117
Last modified Chouteau Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chouteau Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top