Kansas City, MO

Crestview Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2015
I love Crestview Elementary! As a divorced parent I can appreciate the extra steps that Crestview takes to save me time and money. For example, the organization Miles of Smiles visits the school, so students can received dental care usually at no cost to the family. My son had all his dental work completed while I was at work. The school opens at 815 instead of 825 like other schools in area which can make the difference between paying for before care services. There is also a city bus stop in front of the school for parents that use public transportation. But the greatest thing about Crestview Elementary are the front office staff they really looked out for my family since we relocated to Kansas City last year. They sent information home to help us become familiar with North Kansas City, introduced us to the community and addressed all my concerns as they arose. Crestview's has A+ customer service and has been a blessing to me and my family. Best elementary school in the Northland, hands down.

Crestview Elementary School 4

Posted November 07, 2013
Crestview is a terrific school. My son is in 2nd grade and loves it there. The ethnic diversity is huge for us so he's exposed to different cultures from an early age. The leadership is exceptional, Mr. Wallace is a gift, and each one of my son's teachers has been creative, forward thinking and enthusiastic about teaching.

Crestview Elementary School 3

Posted October 24, 2013
My son really likes the school. Does seem to be a large student teacher ratio. My son is dyslexic and there was some resistance on getting him tested. We went to childrens mercy to have it done. The teachers for the most part seem to care about the kids. Overall I think its a pretty decent school.

Crestview Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2012
Crestview is over crowded and has a mainstream test oriented teaching style. My children are constantly falling under stereo types and being neglected but I chop it up to being 80 to 100 kids over the limit. I wouldn't find this frustrating if other schools in the North KC school district weren't below attendance levels such as lakewood and davidson. Needless to say our kids will be in private school next year.

Crestview Elementary School 5

Posted January 06, 2008
My daughter is in the gifted program and still finds her regular classroom activities challenging at times. The staff is always willing to lend a extra hand and seems to be very on top of it. One of the best schools for diversity as well. Love it!

Crestview Elementary School
4327 North Holmes, Kansas City, MO  64116
Last modified Crestview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top