Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

With all of your patience, creativity, and love, Santiago has achieved a lot this year. He has started off on the right foot by having you as his teacher.

Amount of homework: Agree

At the beginning was difficult because of the language and then it became easier for him.

Develops character: Agree

This is our first year in the United States and we are very happy we chose this school for my son

Absolutely love this school, teachers, principle & special needs staff. They are not just teachers they are family. Most amazing IEP program!. They have worked miracles of what we thought were impossible.

I think that Gracemor is a fantastic school. I have a 2nd grader and she do very well. The ladies in the office to the teachers to the lunch ladies are always genuinely friendly and know and love the students.It's very disappointing that some other people have had such terrible experiences that they gave the school a bad rating and terrible review. I've never had anything to complain about. Fantastic school and fantastic teachers and staff!!!! and Just remember parents is not just the teachers is our jobs too. to help our Kids to be better at school

My child went to Kindergarten here before we moved to another school. His teacher was brand new straight out of college and the class size was large with at least 25 students probably more. The classroom felt crowded - too small a space for all of their centers. I was most disappointed with how discipline was handled. I remember one instance in particular where due to my son breaking a rule or misbehaving in some fashion (can't remember particular) he lost center time for a week. A 5 year old does NOT remember 5 days later why they are being punished! Excessive.

I think that Gracemor is a fantastic elementary school. I have a 3rd and 1st grader and they both do very well. I've always thought the teachers were fantastic and my kids have loved each teacher they've had. Everyone, from the ladies in the office to the teachers to the lunch ladies are always genuinely friendly and know and love the students. It makes me feel good when I'm in the school with one of my kids and one of the teachers from a different grade that didn't even have my child in their class calls them by name. We've been wanting to sell our house and move to a different area but the main thing stopping us (besides the economy) is the fact that we love this school so much. It's very disappointing that some other people have had such terrible experiences that they gave the school a bad rating and terrible review. I've never had anything to complain about. Fantastic school and fantastic teachers and staff!!!! I've even thought about trying to get a job there when my 3 year old goes to Kindergarten.

I HAVE HAD A CHILD IN THIS SCHOOL FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS SINCE I HAVE FIVE KIDS WHO ARE IN PRESCHOOL THROUGH HIGHSCHOOL. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. THE PRINCIPAL MRS KUPKA AND THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT. MS KUPKA HAS ALWAYS HELPED MY KIDS

This school is a let down. The teachers and students appear unmotivated. My child progressed more with a couple of hours per week at Sylvan Learning Centers than three years at Gracemor. Gracemor seems to want to "try something new" instead of sticking to what works (phonics). I am looking for a different school.

Last modified Gracemor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.