Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted May 05, 2016
With all of your patience, creativity, and love, Santiago has achieved a lot this year. He has started off on the right foot by having you as his teacher.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 05, 2016
At the beginning was difficult because of the language and then it became easier for him.

Develops grit: Neutral

Posted May 05, 2016
I have not noticed this on my son, he only has four months in school.

Develops respect: Agree

Posted May 05, 2016
Yes, My son had a problem with one of his classmates, I told his teacher about the situation and she did everything she could to help get the problem resolved. Now my son is happy with his friend in the classroom.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 05, 2016
Yes, I see a more positive attitude at home, also when he plays with his sister.

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted May 05, 2016
This is our first year in the United States and we are very happy we chose this school for my son

Gracemor Elementary School 4

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 05, 2016
Dear Miss A. Long, Thank you for being an excellent educator! We know teachers like you are not easy to find. We appreciate your time, your patience, your ability to make a dry subject interesting. My son is so happy with the school

Gracemor Elementary School 5

Posted March 06, 2015
Absolutely love this school, teachers, principle & special needs staff. They are not just teachers they are family. Most amazing IEP program!. They have worked miracles of what we thought were impossible.

Gracemor Elementary School 5

Posted March 23, 2014
I think that Gracemor is a fantastic school. I have a 2nd grader and she do very well. The ladies in the office to the teachers to the lunch ladies are always genuinely friendly and know and love the students.It's very disappointing that some other people have had such terrible experiences that they gave the school a bad rating and terrible review. I've never had anything to complain about. Fantastic school and fantastic teachers and staff!!!! and Just remember parents is not just the teachers is our jobs too. to help our Kids to be better at school

5125 North Sycamore, Kansas City, MO  64119
Last modified Gracemor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.