Kansas City, MO

Maple Park Middle School 1

Posted December 21, 2014
This is the worst school my kids have ever been too! I don't recommend this school to any parent. The staff and principals don't care about anybody or anything at all!! Hate this school and my kids bus drivers!!

Maple Park Middle School 4

Posted May 28, 2014
Maple park middle school is the average school, it has swearing and "mean" language that all public schools have; most of the teachers are nice (at least to my class) but if you are a good student with an A/B average it'll be a dream you'll get through it no sweat. So in conclusion if you are a bad kid you'll fit in if your a good kid enjoy the easy work and let the teachers make you the "special kid"!

Maple Park Middle School 3

Posted December 30, 2013
I've been here for two years now and the teachers can be a bit harsh also sometimes unfair. The principal we have now is a good one then we had before but I feel like he sends every problem to the assistant principal. Almost every problem is delt with ISS or OSS.

Posted January 07, 2013
I graduated from Maple Park Middle School in 2012. I really like this middle school a lot and they prepared me for high school really well. The school does have some troublemakers, but all the middle school's in the district have the same problem. It's easy to avoid the troublemakers by taking honors classes. Maple Park Middle School also offers high school credit classes in Algebra 1, Geometry, French 1 and Spanish 1 which helps prepare the students for high school even more. The principal I had was new when I started 6th grade and was very nice. The teachers and staff are wonderful, helpful, and really care about the student's education. I have some great memories here and miss this school very much. Their mascot is the vikings. Their school colors are black and gold.

Maple Park Middle School 1

Posted June 26, 2012
ive been bullied at this school for two years and we moved to antioch for my 8th grade year and maple park didnt do anything about it

Posted March 28, 2009
My great grandson attends this school and if he needs help with some thing.She sees that he gets it.She will ether have him stay after school and she will e - mail his mother. He is getting A's and B's,it works out very well.

Maple Park Middle School 4

Posted February 03, 2009
I am a student and i think this school does a great job of making sure every student feels welcome and safe.

Maple Park Middle School 3

Posted April 27, 2008
My last review was written quite a while ago, and the school has not been so good. The principal is unfair. My team gets treated like the bad team. Privileges are taken away unfairly. The 8th grade dance? Nope. It's being held by parents, and the school has nothing to do with it. It's so dumb! I'm ready for high school. The volleyball team's uniforms are old, and theyre like basketball jerseys! The basketball team got new jerseys, but not volleyball.

Posted December 06, 2007
Excellent School!!! The teaching staff is absolutely amazing! They really care about the students and their safety. If my children could go there for high school as well it would be perfect.

Posted September 27, 2007
This school has excellent leadership. They set each child up to succeed and with a bit of commitment from everyone - they do succeed!

Maple Park Middle School
5300 North Bennington, Kansas City, MO  64119
Last modified Maple Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top