Bad
Good

We moved from one school in the NKC school district to Ravenwood this school year and so far I'm not impressed. Within the first week of school my child was bullied on the bus and no one felt the need to take me seriously. Strike 1. Then we had parent teacher confrences and the teacher was less than eager to talk about my child. She told me that my hold was great to have in class and that she needed to work on subtraction. End of meeting. Literally that quick. Strike 2. And after being up with my child all night long due to being sick when I try to call the attendance line to report her absence it won't let me leave a message. I have no idea why but that's the case. Strike 3. I'm ready to go back to our old school :(

Ravenwood is an amazing school that has some of the best teachers in the district. The Special Ed program is bar none and I love how the special ed students are integrated into the classroom. Because there is a deaf student in my sons class there is a teacher assistant signing all day every day. My first grader already knows several words and letters in sign language. We love Ravenwood!

Great teachers, great staff, great PTA--I feel confident sending my child to Ravenwood!

The administration is always friendly and smiling. My kids have had a fairly good experience with this school and love attending. They have adored all of their classroom teachers so far. The school also offers a wonderful special ed department that is probably topped by no other school in the area.

Last modified Ravenwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.