Kansas City, MO
Before care: Yes

Posted August 29, 2014
Topping is doing the most with what they have. They are a school in a lower income community and they lack a lot of parental involvement. Many of the families live in motels. My child has flourished at Topping. Her teachers have all been wonderful, caring individuals. The principal is actively involved with the students and even remembers their names. I have been nothing but impressed. I was very skeptical upon sending my daughter to kindergarten at a school with such low ratings, but I don't feel that those ratings accurately reflect the quality of the school. However, I do feel that parental involvement is paramount to the quality of your child's education. If you are a parent that is actively involved with your child's education then your child will do well at this school.

Posted August 07, 2014
Topping gets new kids every month of the year, many come with very limited skills and the dedicated teachers bring them in and help them learn. Many students have more than a years growth, every year they attend Topping.

Posted August 05, 2014
I am a teacher at this school and great things are happening at Topping everyday! We have seen tremendous growth in our students the last three years! It is a positive environment that encourages, equips and helps students to have great success academically!

Topping Elementary School
4433 North Topping Av, Kansas City, MO  64117
Last modified Topping Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Topping Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top