Bad
Good

Mrs. Redshaw (K teacher) has great communication. The entire Adventure Club team provides excellent oversight, activities and engagement with the kids. And, the principal, Mr. Bradley, has been helpful accommodating our needs! Awesome!!

I miss all the teachers and staff there an they are amazing. I am currently in 8th grader and I love Fox Hill. I moved here for 5th grade and that was a great school to enroll. Hope you guys think of enroll your kids there too because I know they will love it too like I did.

Every one is very friendly and helpful! This is the first year of school for my daughter and couldn't have done it without the help the staff. They keep me informed and up to date on how she is doing in class! The only thing I would change is handing out a little more information on back to school night, other than that I am confident and feel she is safe here!

This will be my child's second year at Fox Hill. His Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Atkinson was fantastic! The Principal seems nice. Haven't had to talk with her one on one. Her appearance is interesting and some might consider off putting. She is bleach blond, fake breasts and spray tanned. First day of school she was wearing stilettos and a tiger print dress. She wasn't showing cleavage or her lady bits. So to each their own I suppose. The school is constantly sending home fundraisers or events. It seems that's every school in the district for you. Fox hill is a bigger elementary school but a really nice one. My child enjoys it there. If you are looking at homes in the area and want more of small town feel, look into Nashua. They only have over 300 kids vs almost 600 at the closer surrounding schools.

I love the teachers we have gotten in the past 3 years. I wish we had a different principal. The leadership is horrible in the building. The morale is horrible and you can see it within the teachers. I have had my child bullied for 2 years by the same child and the principal has done nothing but guarantee that the 2 children will not be in the same class. That is NOT a solution. This child who is the bully is other children and I have contacted the administration and nothing seems to be done regarding the situation. In this day in age is scares me in how this can escalate if this problem does not get the attention it needs early on. The PTA is always asking for more of everything and the communication lacks horribly this year. The past years have been much better.

Cover up?! Goodness. What do you want her to wear a burka? She wears slacks, heels and appropriate length dresses. For the love of all things holy, if you feel that badly about your own appearance, hit the gym once in a while instead of hanging out at the school bringing your chubby little brat McD's...every single day!

Fantastic school with beautiful clean and well maintained learning spaces. The love of good books is part of their outstanding instruction and learning.

"Dameanor?" Good heavens I hope you don't help your child with their homework. My husband and I are very fortunate our daughter goes to Foxhill and we love the staff - from the teachers to the cafeteria cooks to, yes, the principal. Why is it women are so intimidated by a strong woman instead of seeing her as a terrific role model? Their own inner insecurities perhaps? Dr. Baker and her staff are fantastic and they run an outstanding educational system. But remember, they are only the teachers and staff and principal. They are not our children's parents. My husband I are blessed to know our daughter attends a school that genuinely cares for them and loves them. Signed, Grateful for Foxhill and the ENTIRE staff!!

The teachers I have met are good. I get annoyed at the constant demand for extra cash. My daughter seems to bring home advertisements to buy stuff or sell stuff every week. The bad thing about the school is the principal. Her dress is inappropriate at best and her dameaner is offensive She is a horrible roll model for my daughter. It concerns me that she even is allowed near my daughter. We can not wait to leave this district.

I LOVE this school! The staff is wonderful as is the administrative staff. Their focus on on each child and helping them be the best they can. We have always found the teachers responsive to our questions and concerns. Go Fox Hill!

Last modified Fox Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.