Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I am very happy with this school district. My kids are getting the help they need in certain areas and have improved so much that they are now where they need to be and above. I am glad we moved to this school district. Submitted by a parent

Its the best school in the world. All the teachers are fair and always make sure every one is healthy and very prepared for a test. My teacher Miss. Burns always gives us a snack after encore class and makes sure it is healthy and will give us energy until lunch. The recess teachers always make sure no one is bullied and that no one is hurt and we are always at lunch and get our normal 20 minutes of lunch. You all should now that if you were in Renner Elementary you would be excepted as if you were family. you should also know that people would be your friend right away. I went there for my first day and I made 2 friend in one day. they welcomed me and showed me were to go and how to do there schedule. I like how every one excepts you in as family, and how teachers will act as if your there kid and try to help you fit in right away. kids will play with you and not exclude you as If you are invisible. people will help you and teachers will help the Autism and down syndrome students. they will teach you how to read,write, and learn science, social studies and math. If I could improve my school I would just remodel our school and get more books for the library and expand the rooms.

My kids and I love this school. My children started attending since Nov 2012. They have had great, caring teachers so far. I really liked that when I have had any type of issue it gets addressed in a timely manner. I also liked that my daughter's kindergarten class had a notebook with all the things that needed to be learned throughout the year with dates of when it was completed. It was nice to see the progress of what exactly she was completing and when.

My son is in his second year at Renner and he loves it! The school is in a great district and the students get some great direction from the teachers. The class sizes are small enough that every students get enough one on one time with the teachers if needed. I am very satisfied with the teachers and the administrative staff and they are very much interested in the education and well being of all the students. I am actually surprised that this site doesn't have it rated higher than it does! As a parent I would totally reccommend Renner to those who were moving into the Park Hill district and were looking for a great school for their children to attend.

My daughter has went to several schools from Texas to Oklahoma. I can say Renner/Parkhill in Kansas City Mo is the best school. The teachers and Principal are very involved with the students. We actually moved back to Missouri to put her back in Renner. We hope she can continue living in 64154 district and keep her at Renner/Parkhill schools.

Great School. Wonderful Teachers and staff.

Last modified Alfred L. Renner Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.