Posted April 30, 2012
My daughter transitioned from a private school to Plaza Middle School and she had a GREAT year. I was very impressed with the bully prevention program, the teachers, the staff, and the wonderful Principal. The school does a great job of setting the standards and expectations for the students at the beginning of the school year and enforcing them throughout the year. I was most impressed with the discipline system that is in place which allows students to come to school and get an education without classroom distractions. This school dispells all of the myths that I have heard about public schools. Awesome school. My daughter does not want to leave!!

Posted April 27, 2012
Plaza is a great school. The district pulls ALL six graders into this "sixth grade center" for one year together. It provides a great, easy transition from elementary to middle school life for the kids. Having everyone from the district together stretches the circle of friends the kids have. The school is split into several "Teams" that keep the kids in mini-schools. The principal is great and the teachers we had were all good.

Plaza Middle School 0

Posted October 27, 2009
I'm in Plaza now. It is currently a 6th grade only center. I went to private school before this and i've found that this school rocks! I like my teachers, get good grades, excluding isn't a problem. Go to Park hill!!

Posted June 11, 2009

Posted April 28, 2008

Plaza Middle School 2

Posted February 18, 2008

Plaza Middle School 1

Posted February 08, 2008

Posted August 29, 2007
My daughter went to Parkhill Schools. First to Renner Elementary ,Now she is in Plaza. I am pleasently suprised that this school is wonderful ,also. She has good grades and is very accepted. Her best friend is in the school also,which helps. Last year I helped at one of the school field days. The teachers were very nice and friendly. One thing that is extraordinary is the warm downhome atmosphere of the schools. As soon as you walk in ,it feels like a family reunion. These are the only school she has come home with a smile on her face every day.

Posted June 19, 2007
As a former student of this school, I have to say this was the best year of my life ! The teachers rock, the activities are fun,but the cliques are pretty bad for 6th grade.

Posted May 31, 2007

Plaza Middle School
6501 NW 72nd St, Kansas City, MO  64151
Last modified Plaza Middle School is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plaza Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top