Bad
Good

We moved to Line Creek in Fall 2013, so have had a year and a half in the system after moving from out of state (from a newer, 9/10-graded GreatSchools.org elementary.) I'd have to say Line Creek leaves that other school in the dust. We loved the previous school and were very involved there as parents (as we are at LC), but didn't know what we were missing. Line Creek offers diversity, has a great group of teachers who CARE about their students, and a wealth of after-school clubs and activities that no one forces them to do -- the teachers want to do them. My kids are definitely more well-rounded and have much more of a community mindset, and are better off having attended Line Creek.

I absolutely love Line Creek! My daughter comes home having learned something new every single day. Her reading has skyrocketed this year as well as her other subjects. The front office staff is amazing. They are friendly, helpful, involved and truly care about the students and parents. They seem to know the names of every student at the school, which is no easy feat! The principal is wonderful as well. She has an open door policy and welcomes parents to come to her with any needs. The staff really works well together and we have loved every teacher our daughter has had so far. PTA has done a fabulous job bringing the staff and parents together. Three cheers for Line Creek, we are proud to be Line Creek Lions!

Tiffany Ridge elementary It is one to one child attention. Very high standard education and enviroment

I have only positive things to say about this school. Some of the negative comments are dated. The office staff is very friendly and new. The principlalhas been there 4 years and she does a great job. We have had extraordinary teachers for all 3 kids that have been there. We love line creek!

I have been impressed with my child's primary teacher this year so far. I am a bit disappointed with the overal availability of challenging academics for children who perform above their grade level. While available, their advanced learning programs are just one day a week. I feel his primary teacher has worked very hard to challenge my child. I also feel we were lucky to have her and do not feel all the teachers in the school would take the time to provide the same challenging work based on things I've heard from other parents. I am not impressed with the after school program. It's semi-convenient because it's on the school campus and some of the staff leave much to be desired. Leadership at the school is average. I have received prompt attention to any matters I have brought to leadership and have been mostly satisfied with most results. I do not feel like a partner with the staff or school. I feel that if I agree with their decisions, actions, or opinions I am treated as partner, but if I have other thoughts or feedback then I am treated like an outsider.

Park Hill School District is wonderful! They have great teachers and leaders. I've had interaction with many top-notch teachers at Line Creek. They are so giving and caring about the children. It is organized and there are a lot of parents involved in PTA and many other great projects they have there. However, I do agree with the comments from other parents about the office staff. They are not very friendly. It seems almost "clickish". That shouldn't be the first impression given. Hopefully this year will be different. We will see. But teachers and parents and leaders overall of the district, keep up the good work for us!

I think that Line Creek is wonderful! The staff is the best in the district. I disagree about the comments below regarding the office staff. I believe that they are protecting our children as well as taking wonderful care of all of the parents needs. I can't imagine the responsibility of dealing with over 600 parents, daily. I know that their best interest is always with the kids. I have had the best experience with the teaching staff as well, my children would agree, the teachers here really care about the students. With that being said, we are completely satisfied with Line Creek.

Line Creek Elementary School has been an incredible school for my son. The teachers are so dedicated. Everyone is friendly and calls my son by his first name. The amount of parent involvement is unbelievable. It is not unusual for a dozen parents to show up to help with a classroom party. Parent concerns and ideas are welcomed by the principal. I highly recommend this school.

December 14, 2009 My family is new to the area and we have had a very positive experience with Line Creek Elementary School. The principal is very approachable and very helpful. My kids have excellent teachers and the parents seem to be very involved. I think it is a great school and I would recommend it to anyone with elementary school age children.

My kids are new to the school this year. I felt like a total outcast when I enrolled my children. The office help acted like they had better things to do than speak to me... and it's been that way every time I've had to go into the school or call. The principal must be new this year, she has been very friendly and welcoming to my children. The teachers have been amazing, especially the teacher my daughter got,she has really helped her adjust to her new school. I want to give the teachers 5 stars and the office staff 0 stars!Also how in the heck do you find out about extracurricular activities around here...I'd ask in the office,but they'd just ignore me!

Last modified Line Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.