Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Great communication and willingness to differentiate instruction.

Southeast is a special place! Just today I attended the leadership day, and was so impressed by the enthusiasm, and amazing things happening there. Both academics and leadership are excellent. The principal and assistant principal have high expectations, yet they are compassionate and supportive as well. The teachers work hard to meet the needs of their students. So glad my son attends this school!

This elementary school is the best kept secret of the Park Hill School district. The principal received the award for the best elementary principal in the state last year. She is dedicated to her families, students and staff. She understands the challenges and addresses them with ease especially with using technology in the classroom. My children have excelled at this school. Their growth in core subjects while attending this school certainly can be attributed to the talented teachers. This is a diverse school and my children have loved learning about their fellow student's cultures and traditions.

This school is amazing. The teachers are compassionate and caring and it's a friendly school environment. My son is delayed in reading and he has been given every advantage and resource the school has to offer, and on his second year at Southest, is almost up to his grade level. We love this school!!

We love this school!! We went to this school a couple of years ago and had to move out of state. When we had the opportunity to move back home we came right back asap! Both of my children love the teachers and the new principal as well as the old principal we had before! When I was a child I went here and it was still a great place even way back then! We will always have fond memories for years to come and I can't thank the staff enough for all that they do. Thanks for the awesome support and all that you do everyday!

Last modified Southeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.