Bad
Good

Posted August 12, 2012
This elementary school is the best kept secret of the Park Hill School district. The principal received the award for the best elementary principal in the state last year. She is dedicated to her families, students and staff. She understands the challenges and addresses them with ease especially with using technology in the classroom. My children have excelled at this school. Their growth in core subjects while attending this school certainly can be attributed to the talented teachers. This is a diverse school and my children have loved learning about their fellow student's cultures and traditions.

Southeast Elementary School

Posted November 18, 2009
This school is amazing. The teachers are compassionate and caring and it's a friendly school environment. My son is delayed in reading and he has been given every advantage and resource the school has to offer, and on his second year at Southest, is almost up to his grade level. We love this school!!

Posted September 29, 2009
We love this school!! We went to this school a couple of years ago and had to move out of state. When we had the opportunity to move back home we came right back asap! Both of my children love the teachers and the new principal as well as the old principal we had before! When I was a child I went here and it was still a great place even way back then! We will always have fond memories for years to come and I can't thank the staff enough for all that they do. Thanks for the awesome support and all that you do everyday!

Posted February 10, 2006
We just moved here in December and we love it!Everyone was friendly and smiling when we took our tour of the school! It is a great comfort to move and have your children do so well. Right from the start! Thank you!

Posted February 04, 2005
I moved 30 miles for my children to attend this school. The teacher are more than just that, they are out friends. My children love Southeast.

Southeast Elementary School
5704 North Northwood Rd, Kansas City, MO  64151
Last modified Southeast Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.