Bad
Good

My boys have been at Prairie Point for the last 3 years. Before that, my younger sister attended the school when they first opened. I also worked for Adventure Club for 3 years within the school district. Hands down, Prairie Point is my favorite elementary school in the area. The staff is awesome, the school is clean, and we love the community. I would highly suggest the school to anybody who is looking in this area!!

We love Prairie Point! The teachers are excellent! The art, music and P.E. teachers come in early one day a week for kids who want to spend time doing the art club, choir, or sports club. The building is fairly new and is clean and well kept-up. The Park Hill School District is the first school district ever to win the Missouri Quality Award. It consistently achieves the highest accreditation from the state and wins the "What Parents Want" award from SchoolMatch. Platte County has just been selected as one of the top 100 counties to live in and no wonder! My child's test scores and reading are through the roof. I'm very pleased.

Prairie Pnt. is equal to sending your kids to a private school. I have sent my kids to private schools over the years and Prairie is in the top 4 elementary schools for education. A well educated, clean, tidy, well disciplined school.

My son just completed kindergarten at Prairie Point. I am very happy with his school year. The teacher had what I feel was an appropriate view of kindergarten - helping them develop a love of school and learning. He did not have homework (yeah). He learned learn to read well, is working well with computers, is doing well in math. The principal is new there and seems very energetic. She has been warm and open to me as a parent. The entire staff has an upbeat spirit, warm and friendly. I have lots of friends with older kids at the school and I have never heard complaints about the staff or quality of education. Great School.

Last modified Prairie Point Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.