Posted April 02, 2014
WOW! We moved to this district from an IB school. The attention my daughter has received here has been OUTSTANDING. I know schools today teach to testing but not here! My daughter has been blessed with a wonderful educator who steps out of the box, doing pushups and sit ups with an ADHD boy in the class to help him concentrate, helping each and every students as if they are the only student in the class, without fail. She is fair, fun and RESPECTS her duties to the school and the class. I was not expecting much but this school is night and day different and miles ahead of the district in SW Missouri we just left. 5 STARS!!!! Wonderful, school, wonderful educators!

Barry School 1

Posted April 30, 2010

Posted February 13, 2008
My children have been attending Barry School for 6 years now and I've been very pleased each year with the teachers and activities provided for the children. Also, the classes are not overcrowded with the average class having about 20 kids. Keep up the good work!

Posted November 04, 2007
Barry is an excellent school! The staff is very caring and concerned abotu all of the students in their district. Lots of activites each and every year!!

Barry School 4

Posted November 02, 2007

Posted March 05, 2006
This is a wonderful school! My children have been in the district and at Barry for 4 years now. The staff and teachers are wonderful! So much to do! Skate parties, class parties, bbq's! Wonderful school and district!

Posted April 15, 2004
Wow! Barry School has been more than we expected. The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. It is hard to find a small school atmosphere in a city. You can tell this staff cares and that the parent involvement is there! Yeah Platte County for bucking the norm!

Posted April 03, 2004
Barry is a wonderful school! The teachers are great, the staff is wonderful and the overall enviornment has been great for my children. We are definitely going to ensure that our children stay in PCR-iii schools for their career! And the level of involvement by the parents is great as well. There are always a lot of parents involved, whether it is field trips, PTA, after-school activities etc.

Barry School
2001 NW 87th Terr, Kansas City, MO  64154
Last modified Barry School is a Public school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barry School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.