Bad
Good

I loved barry. Yesterday was my last day of eighth grade and I am going to miss it so much. Barry school became my home

WOW! We moved to this district from an IB school. The attention my daughter has received here has been OUTSTANDING. I know schools today teach to testing but not here! My daughter has been blessed with a wonderful educator who steps out of the box, doing pushups and sit ups with an ADHD boy in the class to help him concentrate, helping each and every students as if they are the only student in the class, without fail. She is fair, fun and RESPECTS her duties to the school and the class. I was not expecting much but this school is night and day different and miles ahead of the district in SW Missouri we just left. 5 STARS!!!! Wonderful, school, wonderful educators!

My school is awesome. I did get bullied, a lot. But it is a safe school. The staff is so nice. They care for each student.

My children have been attending Barry School for 6 years now and I've been very pleased each year with the teachers and activities provided for the children. Also, the classes are not overcrowded with the average class having about 20 kids. Keep up the good work!

Barry is an excellent school! The staff is very caring and concerned abotu all of the students in their district. Lots of activites each and every year!!

Last modified Barry School is a Public school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.