Posted May 23, 2013
Visited the kindergarten classrooms today as a parent of a futre kindergartner, and wow, was I impressed. Kids were sight-reading, were well behaved, and most importantly they were learning. I think Eastwood is on th rebound and I look forward to being there to witness it's comeback.

Posted November 29, 2012
Great teachers, always very friendly. My children love the school and I have not had a bad experience.

Posted November 01, 2012
I want to know about my classmate by the years 1957-1959 in Eastwood Hills School Kansa City

Posted June 10, 2012
I read Irma Moreno's review; I have no e-mail address for her, but she may check back at this site and I would like to tell her that I was in Miss Booth's 1957 class. I attended Eastwood Hills in years1955- 1959. You would have to admire the teachers in those years when the number of students averaged between thirty-six and forty-two in a class room.

Eastwood Hills Elementary School 0

Posted April 04, 2010
Great teachers and Principal. Mainly just lacks parental involvement but I have a Middle School student from Eastwood who is involved in the Duke TIP program so success is definately achievable

Posted December 08, 2009
I have had 3 children go to this school from K-5th grade and all loved it. I have always had a pleasant experience with all the teachers and the principal. I would not have sent my child to anoterh school if I had to do it all over again. All my kids love school and I think one of the big contributing factors to that is the great teachers that have showed that they care about them and are proud of them when they do a good job.

Eastwood Hills Elementary School 2

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted July 09, 2008
My daughter loves her school dearly. The teachers are wonderful. She comes at times and tell me she was bored at school. She tells me she wants to learn more things. Maybe one day Eastwood Hills will offer a gifted/advaced classes for students like my child. Other than that I am staying in the Raytown school district.

Eastwood Hills Elementary School 1

Posted November 14, 2007

Posted May 21, 2007
I have dealt with public school districts all over the country and Eastwood Hills blows them all away by miles! They will bend over backwards for every child to make sure their specific needs are met. They have a great support staff consisting of two intervention couselors for differant age groups, a full-time licensed physcologist, a social worker, and a large Special Ed. staff that is by far the best and most numberous I have ever seen! It is a great School District and an absolutely wonderful school that my kids love going too! N. Miller

Eastwood Hills Elementary School
5290 Sycamore, Kansas City, MO  64129
Last modified Eastwood Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastwood Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top