Kansas City, MO

Fleetridge Elementary School 1

Posted February 08, 2013
Fleetridge is horrible! The staff does not work with you at all. I called to speak to the superintendent regarding a problem. No one ever called me back. My child will not be going to this school after this year. But at least I know now this school does not care about the students or the parents.

Fleetridge Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Fabulous principal, caring teachers, involved PTA, even the bus drivers care very much...

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted September 04, 2007

Posted April 05, 2007
My youngest is currently a second grader at Fleetridge. Her current teacher is a 10 (best) on a scale up to 10. Her first grade teacher was a 10 on a scale up to 10. The principal is very involved and the administrative staff is great. Big difference from when my oldest attended three years ago. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Fleetridge Elementary School 4

Posted March 16, 2004
We love the attitudes of all the teachers at Fleetridge. It is a positive school with many good attributes. We couldnt have been given a better school.

Fleetridge Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2003
I have a 1st and 4th grader attending Fleetridge. Both have been lucky enough to have teachers that they both like, and seem to be doing well in their education. Seems like the entire staff knows every childs name, and takes part in each activity.

Fleetridge Elementary School
13001 East 55th St, Kansas City, MO  64133
Last modified Fleetridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fleetridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top