Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2015
This is a real good school the teachers are nice and care about ur student

Posted September 11, 2013
This RAYTOWN school is full of caring and competent teachers. I am happy my kids go here.

Posted August 05, 2013
our school and i do mean our school is great. we moved here in 1979 and are still here. we have put 3 daughters through all to graduate, even our handicap daughter. if not for all the help we have had over the years here i don't know where we would all be today. our thanks goes to the superintendent, the best teachers you could ask for, parents help and lets not forget all of the staff from office to custodien nurse and all volenteers we needed them all so thanks again to all. we know have 5 grandkids going through here and i don't they would have stayed in raytown schools if that didn't think so also .we have had our oldest grangdaughter graduate last year and is now in collage. all have always gone above and beyond to make sure we get what we need.and let me say we have needed clean ups. nurse help, outside help for turtors, principal help and uhderstanding from all of them! keep up the great work you are doing we still have more coming through!!! l

Norfleet Elementary School 1

Posted September 22, 2011
My son go's to Norfleet he is in 3rd grade! They send home work home for every night of the week + weekends. They expect us to teach him after working all day. They should be the one's teaching him not us they get paid to teach! I don't ask them to go to my place of employment and work for me. I'm ok with some home work but not every day They need to let the kids BE kids. And whats NEW math 1+1=2 no matter how you add it up.

Posted September 06, 2011
Norfleet Elementary School has a great family-oriented community. The teachers are fair and positive. The students are well-behaved and the parents are very involved. My child has gone there for 2 years now and I am very pleased with the education she is receiving.

Posted June 22, 2011
There ARE parental involvement oppurtunities. Many. This year alone there were two gatherings for Dads and kids...not to mention all the others. I really like almost all the teachers, and my kids would never want to move from the school.

Norfleet Elementary School

Posted March 29, 2010
The principal and teachers are awesome, but the school is lacking in so many ways financially. One day I had lunch with my first grader and the main course was fried mozarella sticks and marinara sauce. The sides were brocolli, and apple juice. Another time, my husband had lunch up there and they ran out of chicken nuggets and she got hers 5 minutes before lunch was over. I would seriously reconsider before moving to this area and placing your kids in this school. They are in the process of major budget cuts ( which I dont see how that is possible since there is no budget to begin with) and they are talking about laying off 40 teachers before next year. We have yet to see a program, donuts with dads, or muffins with moms, etc. Not enough parental involvement opportunities!!

Posted August 11, 2004
We moved to Missouri from out West, and our kids really like Norfleet. Raytown is a great place to live, and it's nestled between Kansas City & Independence. I'm happy our kids love their new home & school. The Summer school program is also great. I would recommend Norfleet to any Raytown resident & parent, to consider Norfleet Elementary as their school of choice.

Posted February 11, 2004
A wonderful school for your elementary age children! A lot of activities, great teachers, and a really nice environment for your student to learn in.

Norfleet Elementary School
6140 Norfleet Rd, Kansas City, MO  64133
Last modified Norfleet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.