Kansas City, MO

Posted October 31, 2010
Excellent school with strong academics, great staff, wonderful principal and a wholesome Christian environment. The school has a wonderful sense of family and community and the children learn to help and support each other and their community.

Posted September 27, 2010
My child just started at STM and has loved it since day one. We are very happy with our choice.

Posted December 27, 2009
My children received an excellent education due to the dedication of teachers, parental involvment, and influence of caring pastors. There was more to their education that can be learned in textbooks. They learned to be giving and caring members of the community.

St Thomas More School 3

Posted May 18, 2009

St Thomas More School 1

Posted February 27, 2009

St Thomas More School 1

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted May 14, 2006
I think choosing St. Thomas More was one of the best decisions that I have made. I was concerned that my daughter did not share the same racial background of the majority of students who attend St. Thomas More, but my fears were groundless. My daughter loves her school and the teachers are kind, professional, and patient. I am also very impressed with the excellent organization of the school from the tiniest to the biggest details. As a parent I feel that I am getting my money's worth with a first rate academic education, spiritual growth, and a host of other wonderful activities and programs available. I give this school the highest rating.

Posted February 23, 2006
- a former student
At saint thomas more school, my children received a very religious and propereous education. The teachers are very kind and care for the students. The other children are welcoming and help newcomers get used to the system. My kids came from public schooling and were not catholic. The whole school embracede them and showed them the way to succes and friends. I would reccomend this school to any one looking for a fine, catholic education. --Harry

St Thomas More School 2

Posted February 09, 2006
- a former student
I went to St. Thomas More for grade school, from Kindergarten unti 8th grade. It was not a pleasent experience. From my experience, a majority of the teachers don't belong working with children. Most are impatient with children, and easily lose their tempers. Although I know that I recieved a great education, but I was never really happy at my school, thanks mainly to the teachers and my fellow classmates. If all you want is a good education, then go to STM. If you dont want your childto hate going to school everyday, find somewhere else to spend your money where the teachers are nicer.

St Thomas More School