Posted April 13, 2009
No other school can compare to Saint Monica Catholic School!!!! They seve everyone in the comunity and produce some very prominent young men and women to continue the good work started.

St. Monica Catholic School 0

Posted July 07, 2007
My children have attended St. Monica Catholic School for the past 5 years. This school is one of Kansas City's best kept secrets. The teaching staff is one of the most dedicated and committed I have experienced. If you want an caring, safe environment where your child will receive academic challenge and success along with Christian teaching and responsibility, check out St. Monica. My only desire is for the school to have a newer building and not combine classes. But I guess as the enrollment grows they will get those things.

Posted March 19, 2007

Posted September 23, 2006
I am a student at STM and it is a great school the principle expects to bring excellence out of each student if they were mentally ill or having a bad day the teacher I Highly recommend is Mrs. Harrison my God Grandma and taught me my Afro-American culture she is currently the kindergarten teacher.This school is great I'm on an 11th grade reading level in the 5th grade

St. Monica Catholic School
5809 Michigan Ave, Kansas City, MO  64130
Last modified St. Monica Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Monica Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top