Posted November 29, 2011
I have had three children go to the school, One child went K-8 and I have two other children that attend now, back in 2001 when my oldest child first started the school was great over the years the cost has went up however, the teachers skills and offerings have not. The school does not have access to special needs classes or have teachers that are educated to deal with children that need a little extra help learning. They assume that all kids should get it and if they don't they are ready to go right pass them. The school has its parents that run everything and don't give any new people a chance at this school its who you know not what you know!

Posted June 25, 2011
I went to this school, and now my child attends. I love the education the students get, and how I'm able to talk with staff directly regarding problems. Even though I'm no longer a member of the parish - nor am I a member of the religion - my family is welcomed within the school community. I trust the education my children are getting from this schoo.

Posted July 21, 2010
Good teachers, class sizes are becoming to large, some parents need to understand their high school popular days are long gone and quit trying to run every aspect of the school functions.

Posted July 14, 2010
St. Regis School is definitely not the school is used to be. My child's classs size was 27 students and the teacher just couldn't handle it well. There were incidents of drug use and other things that were swept under the rug. The principal is a hard worker, but not a leader or communicator. It has a clique of parents that run everythings and if you're not a parish member, you're pretty much ignored. Academics have fallen and so has teacher morale and accountability.

Posted February 09, 2010
St. Regis is a very good school for academics. I also like that my child is being taught by Christian believers.

St John Francis Regis School 2

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted June 22, 2009

Posted February 04, 2009
St. Regis has provided an excellent Catholic education for many of my family members over the last 25 years. Students graduating from St. Regis consistently excel in area private high schools an go on to do very well in college. We have been proud to be part of the St. Regis family.

Posted December 15, 2008
My daughter has been in this school for 6 years. She has had excellent teachers for all subjects. Many of the teachers have advanced degrees. All the teachers in the school know the kids by name and that means there are extra eyes for any problems that might occur. They have a comprehensive bullying policy and participate in DARE and GREAT programs. Extracurricular activites incude sports, Scouting, Student Council, band and church related activites. Our family is not Catholic but we have been welcomed and embraced by the staff and Parish families. Parents are very involved.

Posted December 02, 2008
As a child, I attended the school, but never thought we'd send our children here. After some issues with another private school in the area, we are currently sending our son here, and he is truly blossoming! He loves everyone there, and we've never seen him happier. The staff is great, and we feel very welcomed into the school community. We are truly thankful that we made the decision to send our son to this school!

St John Francis Regis School
8941 James A Reed Road, Kansas City, MO  64138
Last modified St John Francis Regis School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St John Francis Regis School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top