K-8|Private

Bad
Good

When I leave in the morning I feel I am leaving my children with family! When I pick them up they have a beaming smile on their faces! From the classrooms to the luch room the love and pride for the school and each other is overwhelming!

It's a R E A L L Y Great school! Please look into coming to our school! It's a good place to invest for the Future!

St. Patrick is not just a school or parish-we are a real community. The students embrace each other as family, and the parents and staff relate in a personal way! We love St. Patrick!

Saint Pat's has been a fantastic place for our children. The teachers are phenomenal. The environment is very happy and upbeat. My children think of school as an extension of their home. They know they are loved and they feel very secure. I can't imagine a better situation for a child to learn.

St. Patrick's offers a great program for children with a lot of support. It is a small, yet growing school, with a lot of family involvement.

We have 4 children. Have been a member of St Patrick Parish for 22 years. Have had at least one child in school at St Patrick for the past 19 years, and have 7 more years to go, our youngest is in First Grade. We are exceptionally proud to be a part of St Patricks because the people in this small community our supportive, involved and have become part of our family: Our Church - School Family. Our kids have so many opportunities to enjoy activities like: Science Club, Tech Club, Boy Scouts, GIrl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Youth Group, Basketball, Volleyball, Track, Student Council and more. Our children have received an superb education; with our oldest son excelling as an Naval Officer in Nuclear Engineering. Lots of things change over time: technology, fads, popular sayings, but I can say the wonderful community of families and teachers has been a constant at St Patricks.

This school provides students a great education in a loving environment. Teachers genuinely care about the health and well being of each child. Academic excellence is paired with a caring, nurturing environment.

My daughter has been a student at St. Patrick's school for three years and has received an excellent education. I am pleased with how she has progressed and think the teachers are excellent. I would recommend this school to any family who wants their child to be educated in a Christian environment.

The small class sizes and dedicated faculty are an excellent combination at St. Pats. The students receive individual attention and many opportunities for enriched learning. The unique educational opportunities and experiences are the school's greatest attribute. A community garden, mobile computer lab, technology club that builds computers for charity, ACT prep course, and foreign language instruction beginning is pre K, are just a few.

I am a parishioner and the school has a wish list that they would like to have. It is a great parish and school!

Last modified St Patrick School is a Private school that serves grades K-8