Posted May 27, 2011
My daughter loves her school and teachers. The class sizes are small, and the teachers are very involved and loving. Solid Cristian values, diversity and zero tolerance for bullying. When my daughter went to public school she was bullied for her race and it seemed like almost all the girls got harassed by older boys. In the Catholic school, they do not put up with any of that. Her test scores have also gotten a lot better since she switched to Holy Cross.

Posted May 16, 2010
All of my children attend Holy Cross. The staff at Holy Cross cares about the well being of each and every child. I love that my children can pray in the class room say the Pledge of Alliegence, and feel good about themselves and their religion. I LOVE HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC SCHOOL!!!!!

Posted May 03, 2010
The classes are small and we are a diverse community, just like family! The teachers really care and my kids love it! Our lives revolve around Holy Cross School and church.

Posted May 02, 2010
All three of my children were educated at Holy Cross. They were well prepared for high school academically. Holy Cross is also a multi-ethnic school, and even a multi-faith school, where all are respected. The core Catholic values are modeled and emphasized, while respect for all faiths is maintained. Holy Cross is a loving school, with dedicated teachers, and a loving atmosphere. Even though it doesn't have a lot of money, this school provides a good education and a wonderful, loving, values centered education.

Posted May 02, 2010
All of my children went to Holy Cross. They went on to high school very well prepared. The teachers and staff are so supportive and dedicated to the learning and well-being of the students. I loved watching my children play basketball there - the teams were so multi-ethnic and such good friends. If Holy Cross can do this, so can the world.

Posted May 12, 2009
Students are respected and loved in a nurturing environment. My daughter can read and she will not be in Kindergarten for another year. The food is great and the hours are the best for my schedule.

Posted March 19, 2009

Posted January 27, 2008

Holy Cross Catholic School
121 North Quincy Avenue, Kansas City, MO  64123
Last modified Holy Cross Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Cross Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.