PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Best school in Northeast Kansas City, Missouri Small classroom size. All my children attend this school

This school is very poorly run. I do not recommend that anyone send their child here.

All of my children attend Holy Cross. The staff at Holy Cross cares about the well being of each and every child. I love that my children can pray in the class room say the Pledge of Alliegence, and feel good about themselves and their religion. I LOVE HOLY CROSS CATHOLIC SCHOOL!!!!!

The classes are small and we are a diverse community, just like family! The teachers really care and my kids love it! Our lives revolve around Holy Cross School and church.

All three of my children were educated at Holy Cross. They were well prepared for high school academically. Holy Cross is also a multi-ethnic school, and even a multi-faith school, where all are respected. The core Catholic values are modeled and emphasized, while respect for all faiths is maintained. Holy Cross is a loving school, with dedicated teachers, and a loving atmosphere. Even though it doesn't have a lot of money, this school provides a good education and a wonderful, loving, values centered education.

All of my children went to Holy Cross. They went on to high school very well prepared. The teachers and staff are so supportive and dedicated to the learning and well-being of the students. I loved watching my children play basketball there - the teams were so multi-ethnic and such good friends. If Holy Cross can do this, so can the world.

Students are respected and loved in a nurturing environment. My daughter can read and she will not be in Kindergarten for another year. The food is great and the hours are the best for my schedule.

Last modified Holy Cross Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8